In general, the rules for playing BlackJack are base on the same basics. Whether playing in a casino, a house band or an online casino. Only the latter may be slightly modifieก depending on the dealer. Therefore, before playing, you should study the rules here well to understand first. So that they don’t have to complain later that they were cheat. As for the basic rules that are use as international standards. They are as follows. สมัคร UFABET
- Each player must draw additional cards. And add up to the total value of the cards in their hand as close to or equal to 21 as possible.
- If a player draws a card and the total number of points exceeds 21 points. It will be considered an immediate loss in that game. Regardless of how many points the dealer has Because the iron rule of this game is “Don’t give more than 21 points”
- In case the dealer’s card total is less than 17. He is forced to draw more cards and can only stop drawing when the card total is between 17 and 21.
- The player’s side can choose whether to draw cards or not. And there is no limit on the number of times to draw. And does not care about how many points in the player’s hand will combine the cards
- If the player does not draw a card in the allotted time. The system automatically assumes that we are there.
Basic techniques you need to know to play BlackJack .
Although Blackjack is a card game that almost does not require luck. These techniques can be apply to play as well.
- Whenever the dealer’s first card is an A, we should always make insurance bets. Because from the statistics, there is a very high chance that the dealer will stick to blackjack cards , so we have to do it to get it back. Although there are times when the dealer does not stick to blackjack and we have to waste our money.
- In the case of getting high pair cards such as AA, KK, QQ, JJ, 1010 and 88, if the online casino Open for us to separate all pairs of cards, let’s do it. to increase your chances of winning But for some sites, it may be limited to splitting just AA and 88 pairs, but it should still be split anyway. Most importantly, don’t forget to look at the money in your pocket. Otherwise, you’ll be lucky because you’re forced to crouch just because you don’t have enough money to play on two legs.
- Draw cards should be done with caution. You should also look at the total point of the cards in your hand. If the total is not more than 11 points, it is likely to draw more, but if it gets 12 or 13, staying would be a good choice. Because if the draw increases, there is a risk that the total score will exceed 21 points, instead of winning, it becomes a loss. Remember, as long as the dealer doesn’t hit blackjack, there’s always a chance of winning.